General Rules and Regulations for Conduct within the River Valley Community Center
The request of the Board of the River Valley Community Center Foundation Inc., is that everyone treat the Center with respect. The Center is for your enjoyment and is paid for with your hard earned tax dollars and work of many volunteers. Lack of respect for this Center will not be tolerated and will be dealt with in accordance with policies set by the Board of Directors and our Criminal and Civil justice system.
- The dressing rooms are to be vacated one half hour after you are off the ice, they are to be left in a tidy and kept manner.
- Coaches are responsible to be in rooms at all times, teams will not be permitted in rooms until a coach arrives.
- No pucks or sticks permitted in dressing rooms.
- There is absolutely no food or drink allowed on the ice surface.
- Street shoes, sneakers, or boots are not permitted on the ice surface.
- Nothing is to be thrown on the ice surface at any time. Violation of this rule will lead to expulsion from the Center.
- This is also a non smoking Center. No smoking anywhere within the Center, including stairwells, bathrooms and dressing rooms.
- Willful damage or graffiti will not be tolerated.
- All children seven years and under must wear helmets during Public Skates.(It is in the best interest of anyone to wear a helmet)
- Helmets must be worn by everyone when sticks and pucks are being used on the ice.
- The River Valley Community Center Foundation and staff are not responsible for any stolen articles while you are at the Center.
- Anyone who skates, plays hockey, attends programs etc., do so at their own risk. The River Valley Community Center Foundation and staff will not be responsible for any mishaps or injuries which might occur.
The Community Center staff will enforce all the above noted rules, and has the complete support of the Board of Directors in the expulsion or prosecution by law of person or persons in violation of these rules and regulations.
Signed: Board of Directors
River Valley Community Center