Grand Bay-Westfield Volunteer Fire-Rescue
P.O. Box 3001
Grand Bay – Westfield, New Brunswick
Phone: (506) 738-6427
Fax: (506) 738-1035
Provide high quality emergency response services through responsible and professional leadership, continuous development, training, and volunteer dedication.
We strive to be a leading emergency response department with a consistent focus on improvement and evolving to meet the needs of the communities we serve.
Service with respect, integrity and professionalism.
Fire Department Strategic Plan – approved by council on February 22, 2021
On February 9, 1998 the Grand Bay Volunteer Fire Department Inc. and the Westfield Volunteer Fire Department officially merged into the one:
This followed the Provinces amalgamation of the Town of Grand Bay and the Village of Westfield on January 1, 1998. The members of both Departments looked at the two Departments merging positively and began training and working together as early as November 1997.
- Burning Information
- Carbon Monoxide Safety
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Holiday Safety
- Thermal Imaging Fact Sheet
- Engine #2 Arrival Ceremony
- Department Events
- Donation To The Department
- Flood Pictures 2018
- Opening Fire Training Facility
- Open House 2012 (Gallery)
- Open House 2013 (Gallery)
- Open House 2014 (Gallery)
- Open House 2015 (Gallery)
- Open House 2016 (Gallery)
- Open House 2017 (Gallery)
- Open House 2018 (Gallery)
- OPEN HOUSE 2019
- Promotion Ceremony, March 23, 2015 (Gallery)