By-law No. 3
- The Council of the Municipality of Grand Bay-Westfield under authority vested in it by Section 11 and as required by Section 84 of the Municipalities Act, R.S.N.B. 1973, c.M-22 and amendments thereto enacts as follows:
1. This by-law may be cited as the Bonding By-law.
2. All Town of Grand Bay-Westfield employees, elected officials, and persons performing duties for the Town of Grand Bay-Westfield shall be covered under a blanket position bond with the amount of liability to be not less than $100,000.00.
3. Each bond period shall begin at 12:01 a.m. on the first day of January in each year and end at 12:01 a.m. on the effective date of the cancellation or termination of the bond.
4. By-law No. 181, Town of Grand Bay Bonding By-law is hereby repealed.
FIRST READING BY TITLE on this 9th day of February , 1998.
SECOND READING BY TITLE on this 9th day of February , 1998.
THIRD READING AND ENACTMENT on this 23rd day of February , 1998.
Sandra Gautreau Grace Losier
Manager (Clerk) Mayor