PAC Minutes – January 18, 1999
The regular meeting of the Town of Grand Bay-Westfield Planning Advisory Committee was held Monday, January 18, 1999 at 7:00 p.m. in Room “A”. Chairman, Larry Chapman conducted the meeting and called the meeting to order at 7:09 p.m..
1. RECORD OF ATTENDANCE
All Members were present.
2. P.A.C. MINUTES OF JANUARY 4, 1999
It was moved by Philip Kelly and seconded by Ralph Stevens to accept as presented the January 4, 1998 P.A.C. Minutes.
3. (A) REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING MINUTES OF DECEMBER 14, 1998
(B) SPECIAL COUNCIL MEETING MINUTES OF DECEMBER 21, 1998
It was moved by Ralph Stevens and seconded by Deputy Mayor Black to receive and file the above Council Minutes.
4. CHAIRMAN’S REMARKS
The Chairman welcomed William McCann to the Committee.
5. DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTEREST
No conflict of interest declared.
6. LETTER TO WILLIAM MCCANN DATED JANUARY 5, 1999 RE: P.A.C. APPOINTMENT
It was moved by Philip Kelly and seconded by James Evans to receive and file the above letter. Motion carried.
7. REPORT FROM IRVIN T. BRUHIER DATED JANUARY 13, 1999 RE: ZONING BY-LAW PROVISION – BUILDING COMPLETION
It was moved by Ralph Stevens and seconded by Deputy Mayor Black to defer this item and combine it with Item No. 8 to become 8(b).
8. REVISED COPY OF RULES OF PROCEDURE FOR P.A.C.
It was moved by Philip Kelly and seconded by Mel Steffens to adopt the revised Rules of Procedure for P.A.C. Motion carried.
9. (A) FURTHER REVIEW OF DRAFT ZONING BY-LAW NO. 215
(B) REPORT FROM IRVIN T. BRUHIER DATED JANUARY 5, 1999
The Committee reviewed to the bottom of page 57 of 64.
It was moved by Ralph Stevens and seconded by Bill McCann to put the further review of Draft Zoning By-law No. 215 on the agenda for the next meeting, including 8(b).
Philip Kelly moved to adjourn at 9:00 p.m..
Laylia Nice, Larry Chapman,