Splash Pad Opening with RestrictionsJune 18th, 2020
The Splash Pad will be open for use on Monday, June 22, 2020.
The public is reminded that all conditions of the Mandatory Order by the Province of New Brunswick, as well as the guidelines and recommendations of the Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health (Public Health) must be followed. This includes but is not limited to:
- No more than 50 persons are to be in the splash pad space at one time.
- Physical distancing of 2 metres at all times between those persons outside close family and friends’ bubbles. Parents and guardians are reminded that children can find this especially difficult and must be guided to maintain distancing throughout their visit to the facility.
- Sanitize hands before and after use.
- Leave the facility when you are done.
- Do not enter facility if feeling unwell.
The facilities washrooms/changing rooms will be sanitized twice daily. The splash pad features and all outdoor equipment is NOT being sanitized. Use of entire facility is at own risk.
Please note that the facility will be monitored regularly. The Town may be forced to shut down the splash pad should the rules not be followed. Everyone is asked to do their part to ensure the facility can be enjoyed by everyone.