Town Office ReopeningMay 13th, 2020
Town Office Reopening
The Town of Grand Bay-Westfield is preparing to reopen the Town Office to public access on Tuesday, May 19. The Office will be open normal operating hours of 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday.
The following COVID-19 measures will be in place:
- Physical distancing: all visitors are asked to maintain a distance of 2 metres from each other and from staff.
- Hand hygiene: all visitors are asked to sanitize their hands at the hand sanitizing station.
- Screening questionnaire: a screening questionnaire is posted at the entrance to the Town Office. All visitors are asked to read this questionnaire and to enter the building only if they can answer no to all questions.
- Community face masks: due to the inability to guarantee physical distancing in the main hallway to the Town Office, all visitors are required to wear a community face mask when in the main hallway.
- Capacity limits: all spaces and restrooms in the Town Office / Community Centrum building have signs in place indicating the maximum capacity. The Town Office reception area has a maximum capacity of one (1) visitor at a time. All visitors waiting to do business at the Town Office are asked to wait in the main hallway. Physical distancing floor markers are in place.
Other facilities and open spaces
Additional facilities and open spaces will be reopening as COVID-19 measures are able to be obtained and installed. This may include parks, tennis courts, ball fields (no team sports), dog park etc.
For a complete list of Town facilities and services with their current status, visit here
The Town of Grand Bay-Westfield appreciates your continued patience.