The Brundage Point River Centre is the perfect waterside gathering place.
Part of the Town of Grand Bay-Westfield’s commitment to develop the Lower River Passage system along the St. John River, the Brundage Point River Centre offers fantastic views; an elegant space available for meetings and celebrations; a public boat launch and pristine washrooms; a visitor information centre; and beautiful grounds next to the Westfield ferry.
Available for workshops, meetings, wedding receptions, family gatherings and other activities, the Brundage Point River Centre is the ideal alternative to the traditional hotel banquet hall, conference centre or meeting room.
- Free high speed wireless Internet access
- Free on-site parking
- Wheelchair accessible parking, washrooms and pathways
- Fully equipped kitchen facilities
- Air-conditioned facility
- Hardwood floors and a cathedral ceiling
- Beautiful views of the St. John River
- Visitor Information Centre (seasonal)
- 11 historical interpretive panels
- Picnic tables & park benches
- Access to walking trails
- Bicycle rack
- Double boat ramp and dock
- Five overnight boat moorings
- Easy access to the St. John River
- Stonehammer Geopark Site
- Sculpture Work by Artist Radoslov Sultov
- the Municipal Heritage Trail Locator Panel
- the Historic Places Locator Panel
The Brundage Point River Centre is one of five Centres along the historic St. John River, including Hampton, Oromocto, Gagetown and Young’s Cove/Waterborough on Grand Lake.
Come embrace the river-paced lifestyle at the Brundage Point River Centre – where memories are made.